The Crayon Club partners with the Texas Worksource to support working parents, parents seeking work, and college attending parents. This assistance can cover most or all of your childcare expenses.
Please follow the steps below to apply for assistance.
1. Register for the Crayon Club
2. Apply for Childcare Payment Assistance through the Texas Worksource CLICK HERE
NOTE: If you are applying at Humble location, please use operation #1640244
If you are applying at Wallisville location, please use operation #1722293
1) EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT WORKING, TWC WILL STILL PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION. THEY ARE TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE GET BACK TO WORK.
2) Income requirements are based on GROSS, not net. See the chart on the Worforce Solutions page.
3) List EVERYONE in your household as the amount of income you can earn and still be eligible is based on the size of the household
4) PLEASE APPLY EVEN IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE YOU ARE ELIGIBLE BECAUSE THE REQUIREMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE VERY, VERY EASY! Processing time is approximately 14 days.
5) QUESTIONS about the application for childcare assistance? Call your nearest Workforce office or 713-334-5980.
NOTE: The state of Texas and not The Crayon Club sets eligibility guidelines and determines approval.
©2012 Crayon Club | 1215 Pecan Street | Channelview, TX 77530 | PH: 281.458.4332